We all want to start 2018 off right—for some, that might mean vowing to eat healthier, exercising more than you have in the past or making quality family time a top priority. Whatever your resolutions are for the New Year, we hope you don’t forget about something very important—your oral health!
Here are a few tips to make 2018 the healthiest year yet for your smile.
1. Improve your oral health habits. Make brushing twice each day and flossing once each day a part of your normal routine.
2. Straighten your teeth. If you’ve always wanted straighter teeth, what are you waiting for? With options including metal braces or clear aligners, there’s a solution for every smile in 2018.
3. Brighten your smile. With the proper products, your teeth can beam in the New Year. Consider over the counter whitening rinses and toothpastes or visit our practice for an effective, quicker in-chair solution.
4. Quit smoking. Regular cigarette use can wreak havoc on your smile—and your overall health. Take steps this year to put smoking behind you. Start small and track your progress one day at a time.
5. Visit our practice regularly. We can help you maintain a beautiful smile and ensure it stays healthy for a lifetime. The New Year is a great time to schedule your next dental checkup!
Do you have other ideas for keeping your smile healthy in the New Year? Comment below to share your resolutions.